CREATIVE COPYWRITER AND CONTENT MARKETER
As a copywriter and content marketer, I’ll help make sure that your copy is clear and compelling, that your story is woven into your marketing, and, most importantly, that your words make your audience really feel something. I also help get those words out to your audience via web, email, advertising, and social media.
From researching and writing blog posts that accelerate your audience growth, to writing sales copy that makes people one-click, I’m here to help you find the right words to tell your story.
THINGS I CAN DO
- Writing creative, compelling copy for web and print
- Writing and testing email copy (including subject lines and preview panes)
- Writing to a client’s tone of voice (TOV)
- Writing to a brief
- Copyediting and/or proofreading
Content marketing & digital
- Writing blogs, emails, and social posts
- Content strategy and planning
- Building content via a CMS (including WordPress, Sitecore, and Umbraco)
- Organic & paid social media
- Tracking and analytics
- Design work using Photoshop & InDesign
I particularly love to work with environmental, outdoors, education, and arts brands, and l also have experience writing about tech, wellbeing, and property.
If you’d like to hire me for a project, please just send me an email at email@example.com
OTHER THINGS I WRITE
Outside of my copywriting work, I also write fiction and narrative nonfiction. In 2021, I was shortlisted for the Nan Shepherd Prize, and I’ve previously had shorter pieces published in Summer: An Anthology for the Changing Seasons anthology (edited by Melissa Harrison in support of The Wildlife Trusts) and in the Bath Short Story Awards 2016 anthology.
I am represented by Rukhsana Yasmin at The Good Literary Agency.